Order a pre-made Person First kit at any time and it’ll be mailed right away!
The Person First campaign is an action-based project that gives schools the opportunity to have conversations with their students about the importance of the words they use, ultimately creating more welcoming and friendly communities for people with disabilities.
Here’s what’s included in your kit:
- Person First Campaign Guide – Everything you need to run a successful campaign, including classroom activities, a social media guide and more.
- Person First USB – Includes digital Campaign Guide, additional poster files to print, classroom activities and more.
- Speak Kindness banner – This is where students and educators can pledge to Speak Kindness and use Person First Language. 3 x 6 foot, vinyl.
- Ink pads – People pledge by leaving their thumbprint on the banner instead of signing, symbolizing that we’re all people before any kind of label.
- Posters – To help promote the campaign. 11 x 17 inch.
- Stickers – To use as an incentive for those who pledge.